Preparing for Lent? See the resources below to help you and your family have a more fruitful and intentional Lent!
- For Adults
- Matthew Kelly provides daily e-mails, inspirational videos, and more at Best Lent Ever
- The USCCB provides a Daily Lenten Calendar with suggestions for reading, reflecting, praying, and acting
- Our Sunday Visitor provdes a guide to a Catholic Lent
- Ignatian Spirituality and Loyola Press offer this guide for How to Prepare for Lent and these e-mails for Living Lent Daily
- If adding an additional penitential practice or activity to your life this Lent feels like it would be just too much then this blog post may be for you:Into the Desert That Is Your Actual Life
- A Lenten resource for women from Blessed is She
- A Lenten resource for men from The Catholic Gentleman
- For Children and Families
- Strong Catholic Family Faith and The Religion Teacher provide fairly comprehensive listings of Lenten resources
- Here is a post about speaking with children about the crucifixion:https://catholicallyear.com/blog/how-to-talk-to-little-kids-abou/.
- Here are a variety of Lenten activity ideas for children and families atCatholicMom, Catholic Icing, peanutbutter&grace, Elizabeth Clare, and Look to Him & Be Radiant
- Holy Heroes Lenten Adventure provides activities and ideas for children ages 5 to 12.
- For Youth